Skip to content
- Arrive with clean and dry face, free of any skincare or makeup products.
- Wear a face mask to your appointment for both yours and the practitioner's safety.
- Be prepared to discuss your desired look and provide reference photos to the practitioner.
- Inform the practitioner of any medical conditions or skin sensitivities beforehand.
- It is recommended to have someone accompany you for the appointment if you are feeling nervous or need assistance after.
- Avoid caffeine and exercise before your appointment as this can cause increased heart rate and bleeding.
- Listen to and follow all aftercare instructions provided by the practitioner to ensure proper healing and best results.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.